4 Dec 2011

Yoko, one of my beloved cat passed away

Today, I'll dedicate the post entirely to one of my cats. She was with us for almost 2 years and she passed away yesterday, on the 3th of December. She didn't came home for 2 days and we got worried so I went in the near forest and found her body near our house. An unknown dog/animal has killed her. This cat made us laugh, cry and everything else and I never thought you can get attached to a cat so easily. It's almost like a dog or a family member. She gave us some amazing memories and I really hope she's in better place now. I also gathered up some of her photos from being a kitty to a full grown cat.
Now I'm even more attached to the little one we've kept. I'll try to protect him as much as I can.

one of her first pictures, not photogenic at all

still a small kitty

fully grown up

she always made us laugh with those crossed-eyed look

having her first babies

her babies fully adoptable
having fun with one of her babies 

15 comments:

  1. oh, boga muca :( Je pa imela vsaj lepo življenje, čeprav kratko

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what it is to lose an animal, I still haven't recovered from the loss of my doggie ):

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gaby: thank you for your support. I'm sorry for your loss too. to lose a dog is even harder :(
    @moonchild,ina: hvala!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww thats so sad :( Im not sure it is in a dogs nature to violently attack a poor kitty though :( I think it might just be in some peoples nature though unfortunately who are letting heir animals be raised like that :(
    R.I.P xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no :-( I am so so sorry to hear this such sad news.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sad ): I can't stand when pets pass away, it's way too sad.
    I hope you and your family feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry for your loss :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so sorry for your loss, I have two little dogs and I know how much attached one can get with his cats/dogs. Mine can be so menacing to other cats so they never, ever go outside the house without their leashes. After all, as you say they're animals and they follow their insticts. Some people can be so ignorant (or they just don't give a damn?) and leave their dogs to wonder around the neighbourhood without supervision and that's terrible. You're lucky to have kept one of her babies, it's a sort of a consolation.

    Anyway, just wanted to say that I'm glad I found your blog and thank you for following mine!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all for support, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Je pravzaprav protizakonito, da je žival izpuščena brez nadzora in je tak lastnik vsekakor več kot zrel za prijavo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry about your kitty!!! She was a beauty too! :( I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. she was beautiful! so sorry to hear about how she died...

    i think this is a really strong post with a clear cut moral. hopefully this won't happen to anyone else:(

    lauryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. @gone2rehabBRB: ja, verjetno bi kar ukrepala glede na to da imam še eno mačko. vendar ne vem kdo je kriv.
    @Charlene: thank you dear:* I'll be better with time. hope you're doing okay too:*
    @Lauryn: thank you! I'm happy to know I got the point. At least..I had to write a post.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥