7 Dec 2011

Look what I got...MAC Ever Hip lipstick!




Isn't it a BEAUTY?
Even my sister (not interested in makeup) knew it is a special one I got! She loves the packaging and so do I. It came in a perfect shape, I just wish it had the original box.
It's almost identical to the MAC Cut a caper, just a bit more intense and with the cremesheen finish. I don't know what I was thinking getting another peachy lipstick I have too much identical shades anyway.

L to R: EverHip, Cut a caper, Essence 50's girls 02, Barry M 147

L to R: EverHip, Cut a caper, Essence 02, Barry M 147

6 comments:

  1. I loved Mac's Liberty of London packaging, I'm so happy for your purchase! Ever Hip is definitely a keeper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely colour for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a great color. I love the peachy-pinks. At least you'll never run out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you girls :)
    @cbsg5861: I'll consider your advice :)
    @Kelsey: That's for sure...I have a life-time stock :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you got it! Nice! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥