18 Aug 2012

''Wanna be'' freelance makeup artist

Since I'm really interested in make-up I had quite a few ''customers'' to try out different looks.
I already done some make-up for graduates and other special occasions.
Sadly enough, my camera always fails me....but not this time!
Today I had a special privilege to do makeup on my two cousins since they went on a special wedding.


They both have amazing skin so I tried to enhance their glow and youthful skin with Becca Shimmering skin perfector.
I stick to more neutral tones (thank god for Mac Patina
and plumy-purple (Mac Vex,Trax performed amazingly) on the other.



I always take the things I think I would need and I ALWAYS end up with a bit of a mess.
Weirdly enough....I really enjoy browsing through my stash and organize them in it's place at home.


Lots of love,

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning - great job!!
    I love BECCAproducts... I got opal and prarl and Can't wait to try moonstone. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I would looove to try it out too! I just hope it's fair enough for lighter skin tones.

      Delete
  2. oooo. Highlight!! <3
    Ful lepo si nardila, vidim, da obvladaš ! :)

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  3. The skin looks luminous, fresh and glowy! I've always wanted to try Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you did a great job and both of them are gorgeous! by the way, your parcel has arrived today. any sign of the package I sent you?

    have a nice evening,
    jacq

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I absolutely love both these looks! True talent

    Alex xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.I’m hoping you write once more very soon!
    Make Up Masterclass

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥