3 Nov 2013

Dolly Look & Pastel Violet Hair


Halloween is over and another opportunity for transforming into zombie passed away. 
 I was pretty boring this year since I was almost the only one ''dressed up'' last year.
I used plain old neutral makeup with fluffy-looking false lashes and a splash of purple dye over my hair.
I was actually too scared to rock both at once- deep red lipstick and false lashes.
So I stuck up with my trust-worthy TonyMoly lip tint and Benefit Coralista
Being totally honest, the night was a blast but there were too many rounds of alcohol.
Maybe that's the reason I'm standing like a crippled hamster in the group photo, lol. 


What did you do on the most creepy night of the year? 
Were you dressed up?

16 comments:

  1. You're so pretty. I like this make up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these lushes are just fabulous!
    and you look really as pretty as a doll :)

    this year I stayed home watching some scarrry movies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lep makeup:) Take doll lashes imaš - zelo lepo:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the lashes! Super cut!

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kako lepo, res si lušna! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joj obožujem tvojo frizuro :)
    Jst sm letos prvič praznovala pravi Halloween, tako da sem se naštimala v zombija. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lepotička! Rdeča šminka ti res lepo paše, trepalnice pa tudi <3
    Pa tvoja frizura mi je zelo všečna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super look, ful si luštna :) Pa všeč so mi tvoji lasje, barva je <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Res si krasna. :) Jz sem bila doma, ker nikoli ne praznujem Haloweena. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. your lilac hair is gorgeous! Wish I could get mine like that!
    I followed you on friend connect!

    http://www.daenabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW your lashes look amazing! Cute blog!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are sooo pretty! I love your freckles :) I'm still angry at my genes for not letting me have any ;) Also: That hair! Love <3
    This look gave me the idea for what I'll be wearing tomorrow, except that I'll have to layer mascara like crazy... damn, I should've bought those gorgeous falsies I saw earlier today! Thanks anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting. I personally hate my freckles but kind of learn to deal with them :) Yay, I'm glad you found small inspiration :P

      Delete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥