19 Nov 2013

New In: Beauty Products

I'm pretty bad with informing you with my latest new products and they always get lost in my makeup collection after using them. Do I need to say I'm really bad at waiting and taking pictures of freshly new products?


Recently I was contacted by Sigma since I won the Affiliate Monthly contest.
I guess it's a random thing since one of my readers made a purchase. 
So they sent me Extravaganza Face Kit with 5 luxurious brushes with golden plated handles (here). 
I wasn't too keen on the Extravaganza idea and price (freaking 190$) but I actually love the quality.
Brushes are super soft and even softer than my regular Sigma and Mac brushes. 


Of course I went on a hunt for Essence Superheroes collection
I'm usually not freaked out for nail polish collection but I had to collect 'em all (well almost all).
Golden and blue one didn't caught my eye so I picked up only thermo effect, galaxy effect, holographic and oil slick one.
I'm overwhelmed with every one of them...they all preform really well, especially thermo effect.


Since I got a job (selling Yankee candles) I had to treat myself to a high-end product.
Clarins Lip Perfector 06 Rosewood shimmer was on top of my wishlist and I decided to give off 15€ for a freaking lipgloss. It's my best purchase ever!
Feels like a lipbalm, makes my lips looking great, smells like a cupcake and wears for about 5 hours. 
The best thing about it: my lips don't feel dry after it wears off!


Minnie XOXO collection from Etude House was also on top of my wishlist.
I managed to stay away from most of the products but the blush really caught my eye.
Design is cute and the threesome-colored blush makes really versatile combinations.
Etude House Nymp Aura Volumer mist is my staple product for giving that extra glow and reduce the appearance of powder. It's already my second tube of it and I love it!


My Beauty Diary sheet masks are my favorite.
I had a chance to snatch a set of 15 masks for about 20$ on Ebay here.
You can still get it here.
The ''new'' designs always make me sceptical about authenticity so let me know your opinion if you use My Beauty Diary.

All in all I'm pretty happy with my new favorite ''toys''. 
I think I didn't go overboard in the last 2 months but we shall see what December brings.
Of course there were loads of skincare stuff but nothing too exciting.
I'm also doing my traditional swap with Charlene so that always makes my year. 
I actually shouldn't buy any products...

16 comments:

  1. Your haul is so awesome, Sara! The brushes and nail polish are <3, and I can't believe you already got the Etude House Minnie blusher! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah! I keep wanting to buy stuff but Im like no....Ill have plenty once we swap. Oh boy those polishes look so similar to the essie ones I got you :0 gonna hunt for one more color now heehee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha, it means we have a similar taste or you understand me too well. No more, please! You have enough :)

      Delete
  3. The brushes and Minnie blusher look amazing!! Such cute design on the blusher!

    Claudia xx | Beauty and the Chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool that you won those brushes! They look so fancy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Mini blush is adorable. I imagine if I ever bought one of my own I would never use it because of that. Interesting haul.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post! :)
    I'd like to invite you to my VERY FIRST INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY. The rules are really simple, and the gift is a voucher for shopping... You choose what, so please join! :) I expect you. Good luck xx
    http://tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com/2013/11/international-christmas-giveaway-gift.html
    xo, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    Nice one! I like the outfit of the characters. Wish i could do the same thing too but im not that techie.i like the outfit of “from farmer to warden”.. really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK - I see you REALLY exited about Clarins gloss. Now I have to check it out ASAP. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always have a hard time waiting to photograph the products before using them, I can so relate to that! :-)
    xoxo
    Blusherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG thoseeeeee SIGMA brushes! Just wow!!! They look incredible as does that Minnie blush xx

    Gem // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Essence Superheroes collection looks amazing! :) Now I'm adding more nail polishes to my wishlist hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Do you need Best Beauty Products? Best Buy Beauty Supply is your perfect destination for all things beautiful. Our low costs enable our customers to acquire more of their favorites.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥