14 Sept 2013

Korres Lip Butter Mango - Swatches & Review


 Korres Lip Butter in Mango is one of the brightest colors from their range.
It's a bright orange which surprised me with it's color pay off. 
You can easily wear it as a stain or full on lip color.
Fells like a true lip butter and it's fully moisturising - worth the hype!
I actually never experienced such a nice texture with any lip balm.
The bonus points also goes to the natural ingredients and cute packaging.



What bothers me is the application.
Since it's a thick yet translucent you can't apply it evenly with first swipe.
However Mango gets steadily even with the heat from the lips.
I love the scent! Each Lip Butter has it's own unique scent (look at the names).
In my case it's a sweet candy-like mango, yummy!
Oh, did you notice that orange colors don't suit my face?


I would highly suggest you to try one or two shades.
I haven't tried anything like it texture-wise since it's moisturising and opaque at the same time.
You can order Korres product worldwide from FeelUnique for about 10€ on HERE.
I even found my shade on discount for 7€ so it's great to wait for FQ sales.

PROS: moisturising, cute, lovely texture, amazing colors, natural ingredients
CONS: application, not hygienic
RATING: A- 

24 comments:

  1. I need this! Personally, I think it looks fantastic on you :)

    http://bigbeautybag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itak, da ti paše barva :) Lepa je :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this colour is amazing!

    conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh i just did a review on Korres in Pomegranate! I love it so far. In fact the mango looks just like mine!
    xo
    Mia ♡ Une Jolie Vie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it! You make great reviews and I like your lipbalm choice. Personally I like your shade of Korres more :)

      Delete
  5. Looks really intense :) I love it!
    Let me know if you'd like to follow each other?
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah can't believe how pigmented that lip butter is!

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually layered it twice on the lips, depends how strong opacity you want :)

      Delete
  7. I think the color looks gorgeous on you. Love Korres all the way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think I become obsessed :) Really want to try Fig range!

      Delete
  8. I want to try one eventually because they're so popular. it looks so pretty on you too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMB!! Love the container..looks like super pigmented!! Thanks for the share.. I would love to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I layered it to achieve this color :) Try to catch them on a sale.

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Ne vem, tak rumena izgledam v obraz z oranžno x)

      Delete
  11. I already have 4 and now want the mango also!!Thanks for the review and pics pretty!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. likey very pretty looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks so good on you! I've always wanted to try Korres, love your blog new follower xox

    Eliza
    www.beautifullyshallow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to own a Korres lip butter, they sound so amazing! This colour looks gorgeous, and what you talking about? It totally suits you silly. very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Izgleda zanimivo, moram kakšnega probat :) Pa ne vem kaj govoriš, barva izgleda super na tebi, prav paše ti :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oranžna ti čist paše. :D Nisem pričakovala, da lahko tako pigmentirano na ustnicah zgleda drugače. Bo res treba enega nabaviti...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥