1 Sept 2013

Essie Fiji Nail Swatch

Majority of bloggers love Essie Fiji. I was determined to search for this particular shade in my local drugstore. Essie nail polishes have quite a hefty price so I managed to stay away from Fiji for a while. Luckily my sister is a memory machine for my wish list and she surprised me for my birthday.


Essie Fiji is a wonderful almost white nail polish with pink tint.
This nail polish makes hands and nails look really clean and polished.
Normally I don't really reach for neutral nail polishes but I found it gorgeous on other swatches.
For fully opaque look you need to apply 2-3 coats.
I personally always use just 2 coats and I'm satisfied with the final result.


I normally don't buy Essie for myself (not a huge nail fanatic) but I'm always happy to receive a bottle or two. If you like nail polishes, Essie is a must to try out.
Usually Essie nail polishes stay on my nails for about 3-5 days.
You can get Essie Fiji on every Essie counter, including Slovenia.

16 comments:

  1. piękny kolor!
    http://to-co-daje-szczescie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie think Fiji looks absolutely gorgeous, going to check it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ive heard so many amazing things about this nail polish. I am such a huge Essie fan, I'm surprised I don't own it yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie Fiji is very beautiful!
    looks so nice on you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Res prečudovit odtenek. Ne gre se mu dolgo upirat, da ga ne bi kupil :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super lep odtenek. Tega bom pa tudi jaz nabavila :)
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this color! it looks really elegant and beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juhu, ta odtenek pa že imam:) in je res prečudovit, ves čas je na mojih nohtih!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was sweet of your sister to remember for your birthday! This has always been on my wishlist but I have a couple of colours in my collection which I think are very similar (Revlon Pale Cashmere, Sinful Colors Easy Going) so I haven't purchased it. But I do love Essie polishes and I think they come up with some really pretty colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, it reminds me of being on vacation for some reason- maybe the name?

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love ESSIE nail polishes, and this one is just beautiful. Every girl should own a pink shade like this! :)

    MyMakeUpCompulsion

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've wanted this colour for so long, it's so pretty! I love your nails, they are a lovely shape and length xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ta je res lep odtenek. <3 Verjetno ga bom kupila enkrat, ko bo spet v akciji! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥