27 Jan 2013

FOTD using UD Naked basics and Etude House

I'm always in a hurry when I do my make-up. 
This time I actually managed to take some pictures before I ran out of the door.
I'm really impressed with Etude House lipsticks- especially with Dear My Blooming lips range.
Colors are awesome and the pigmentation is nice yet not so drying formula as I thought.
I'm wearing OR204 Bashful Coral- one of their most popular colors.
It's a neon orange-pink in the tube- but more pink than coral on the lips.
My recent new Urban Decay Naked basics palette is used more than all my other shadows.
I thought it's a useless palette but after swapping it- I can't live without it any longer.
I'm also blown away with Schwarzkopf  Taft Powerful Age blowdry spray- gives an amazing volume to hair.
Speaking of hair - starting to miss my usual cool toned hair!
FACE
Essence My Skin Illuminating base
Dainty doll 001 & Bourjois Flower perfection 51 foundation
Skinfood Salmon corrector & Bourjois Healthy mix 51concealer
MAC MSF Natural- light
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Benefit Bella Bamba blush
MAC Extra dimension highlighter- Whisper of gilt

EYES
Etude House Proof 10 primer
UD Naked basics palette
Catrice eye pencil- black
Essence Big lashes waterproof mascara
Catrice Eyebrow stylist 020 Date with Ash-ton
Alverde Brow gel- 01 Blond

LIPS
Etude House Dear My blooming lips OR204

11 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, beautiful makeup <3
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful :) I love the UD basics palette :)

    Jess
    xxx

    http://sugar-and-sparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's a bit OT, but I LOVE your panther shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful look!! nice blog! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    January 27, 2013 at 1:4

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lipstick is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your hair is gorgeous! Love it. Make-up looks lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Love that lipstick shade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ti si meni tako lepa, vedno izgledaš tako čudovito. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous!! Your hair is lovely, I really want to get the Urban Decay palette.

    Following your blog, it's beautiful!

    xxx

    http://bellas-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing lipstick colour !
    I would love for you to check out my blog http://wise-rabbit-says.blogspot.co.uk
    Hope to see you soon
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥