3 Jul 2012

NEW: Pastel lilac hair and a kitty

After visiting a professional hair-care shop I decided to make a slight change with my hair color.
I've done it all by myself and with help of my dear sister....
and changed it to PASTEL LILAC!
It's not that big of a difference since you already know I like my hair silver.
But still quite schoking for me when I look in the mirror.
Pastel hair seems to be quite known trend in Spring and Summer.



I had some major problems with yellow tones recently so the semi-permanent color didn't show up on my hair as it could.
I used well known Directions Semi permanent hair color in LILAC.
I applied it twice (1.day for 15min, 2.day for 35min) and mix it with loads of conditioner (1/3).
Not to mention my hair was feeling SOFT, SOFT, SOFT and fluuufeeh.
We'll see how it's keeping up through several washes.
I'm already waiting for my second bottle of SILVER and I'll let you know how that goes.
By the way, you can totally get Directions colors on Ebay for less than 9$.
I'm already eyeing LAVENDER (slightly warmer pink-purple) for my next attempt and VIOLET (you can save up loads of money and need the tiniest bit).


Let me introduce you to our new family member!
He's the cutest kitty in my eyes!
We always find some space for homeless cats and try to spoil them as much as we can.
He seems to be the most loving kitty we have ever had. Since day one he's really attached to human contact and he loves our black cat and dog. 




Lots of love and fun,

23 comments:

  1. Kok je luškan muc! ^_^ Že ima ime? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...smo se odločili za Oli, starejši muc pa imena sploh nima ;'D

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks gorgeous I want lilac hair so bad and your kitten is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, it will definitely suit you since you're already blonde and looking lovely :)

      Delete
  3. At first i was like "ney!" but now i am shouting:"yeah!"
    xo
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair, you really suit it. Does your kitten have a name? It is the cutest thing ever! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair!
    It looks really good!
    And that kitty is adorable!! He's so cute!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Lasje so prećudoviti, zdaj mi je žal, da sem rdečelaska:(
    2. Tole je pa najbolj prisrčen mucek. Prav sladek je...iooooi kk stisnala bi ga!

    ReplyDelete
  7. joj ker luškan muc :)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, kakšna lepa kepica <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo huda barva las, ti paše! In muc, awww <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. so random that you post hair + cats! love it! the kitty is lovely, it's so kind of you to adopt him! <33 x'

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your hair! I wish I could have mine this colour but it's so dark I'd have to bleach the hell out of it! Your kitten is so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. čupa je fenomenomenomenalna ! ;) res ti paše!
    muc je pa tut adorable! miw ;)
    xo Deja

    Deja Zu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh your kitten is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh, krasni lasje! Men so ful všeč te pastelne barve, si želim, da bi bila dost pogumna, da bi se tut sama pobarvala. Mucek je pa itak super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg this is beautiful :O xx new follower!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this gorgeous chestnut brown on you for the fall! I love the first picture of you, you are stunning! I was trying to grow out my natural hair color, but now I want to dye my hair again for the fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this gorgeous chestnut brown on you for the fall! I love the first picture of you, you are stunning! I was trying to grow out my natural hair color, but now I want to dye my hair again for the fall! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty color! Ip 192.168.1.1 is used by internet service providers as a website to help their users change wifi password, login in or check the internet information with 192.168.1.1

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥