18 Jan 2012

Lipstick collection 2012 + Lipstick Tag

I finally took some time to photograph my entire lipstick collection and put some extra time to make this post interesting as possible.Lipsticks are my new obsession and I'm always on a hunt for new shades. If I had to choose between lipsticks, eyeshadows and blushes...I may decide for lipsticks afterall. I don't keep the ones that I don't use and I rather give them to my friends. So each lipstick in my collection deserves my attention.
So here is my army!




REDS & CORALS, PEACHES
MUA shade 1, Manhattan 45G, NYX Femme, Nars Niagara

same order as above

Collection 2000 Cream Puff-Fairy cake, Barry M 147, MAC Ever Hip, YSL Rouge Volupte 30, MAC Cut a caper, 17 Beehive

same order as above
NUDES
Alverde 30, Gosh Darling, Catrice 010, NYX Rea, (under) Urban Decay Naked

same order as above
PINKS& BRIGHTS
Sleek Pout polish Frosting, MAC Viva glam gaga, Catrice Frozen rose, Wet n wild  Think pink

same order as above

MAC Angel, MAC Bombshell, Rimmel Airy fairy, ELF Nicely nude, Covergirl Darling

same order as above

Sleek Pout polish Pink cadillac, B Bobo, Isadora Jelly kiss Coral punch, Rimmel Color show off Pink Gossip, Wet n wild 511B, Covergirl Spellbound, Wet n wild Smokin' hot pink

same order as above
BERRIES & PLUMS
In front: Revlon Colorstay Overtime Eternal Petal &Max factor Lip tint 02; Revlon Mauve it over, NYX Tea rose, Wet n wild Mauve outta here, Barry M 73, Catrice Tell me a Berry-tale

same order as above

How many lipsticks do you have?
I thought I have around 30 lipsticks....but ooops...I have 38 of them.

When you were a child, did you use your mother's lipsticks?
Yes I did. Especially on birthday parties for fun.

How old were you when you bought your first lipstick and what was it?
I got my first real lipstick from my aunt and I felt so happy! It was the Maybelline Watershine lipstick in 103. I was 14 years old.

What is your newest lipstick?
It's Nars Niagara lipstick which I got for Christmas from my boyfriend's family.



The most expensive lipstick I have ever bought?
I think it's Mac lipstick. They are really expensive here and you can't get them under 18€/15GBP/23$.

And the cheapest one?
The cheapest one is from NYX.

What's the most bizzare thing you have ever done with a lipstick?
Turned a male friend into a girl with all sorts of lipstick through his face. 

If you had to recommend a lipstick, which brand and why?
Isadora Jelly Kiss lipsticks! Their texture is just perfect for my taste and they are really moisturizing. Although Mac lipsticks aren't bad either.

Pink or red lipstick?
Pink! Although I do wear red on special occasions.

Favorite pink?
Isadora Jelly Kiss in Coral punch. A lovely mixture between coral and pink.


Favorite nude?
It's Urban Decay Naked lipstick. It doesn't wash me out and it's almost identical color (my lips but better) to my natural lip color.

Favorite unusual shade?
Rimmel Pink gossip. Such a unique, bright color with an almost matte finish and golden sparkles.

Favorite dark shade?
MUA in shade 1. Amazing deep red with a hint of berry and it's also more wearable than the usual red.


Your biggest lipstick lemming?
Currently.... Revlon Lip butters  and Revlon Pink pout.

What are your favorite lipsticks?
I tag all of you who want to do this tag!

21 comments:

  1. Great Post... I love your collection.
    http://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god .. this is gorgeous!!
    Love it, love it, love it!
    The YSL one is beautiful!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaa, krasna zbirka! :D Končno vidim, da mi je Barry M 147 RES všeč. :D Pa NYX Femme me že nekaj časa mika, pa ne vem, če si upam, ker je kar živa, hehe. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should do this! I don't have a TON of lipsticks, but it'd be cool to just pull them all out and take a look. Great first photo by the way! Amazing lighting.
    To this day I wish I had nabbed MAC Ever Hip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lepa zbirka, sploh ob pogledu na MUA šminko se kar slinim :) Bom tud js pofotkala tole jutri =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want to go back and count how many lipsticks i have after reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh! All those lipsticks!!! I just love all the pinks! You have some really gorgeous shades hun xxx

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha they do look like a little army! And I'm in love with the frozen rose shade, looks like you love pinks just as much as me : )

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this tag! lipsticks are my favorite too for sure. I love your collection! i will be doing this tag shortly

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to do this tag! It looks fun! Great collection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. uuu tole je pa cela kolekcija :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Res lepa zbirka :) Zmaga pa po mojem Wet n Wild Smokin Hot Pink. Škoda ker se pri nas težje dobijo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you all for sweet comments :*
    I really appreciate some support and that you like reading my posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. To pa je kolekcija :o In same krasne šminke!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your collection! You have a lot of beautiful shades! I really love lipstick! It can make a whole look so much more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wowwwwww what an amazing collection! X

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have such a big collection!! Great Post xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really enjoyed this post. I wanted to swatch reds, peaches, corals etc together but my baby boy was getting in the way all day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg! ur collection is fab! i dont know if i'd have the patience to do a post like this... i think i have more glosses than lipsticks... but i probably own more mac lipsticks than other brands.

    fab post
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a really nice collection. Honestly came here to see Rimmel's Airy Fairy compared to MAC's Angel, but then I saw you're from Slovenia! Me too :) Well, my parents are, and I visit a lot. Nice to see there's another make-up fanatic in Slovenia. :) Where do you usually order from? Or can you buy all of this in store? I live in the Netherlands at the moment and there aren't many possibilities, saldy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥