23 Feb 2017

New Makeup Products & Launches on my Vanity: Spring 2017

New makeup Launch Spring 2017

Drugstore and other makeup brands are in the low start for this upcoming Spring as they're already totally in bloom. My makeup vanity is filled with new, exciting releases that just scream after flowers, warm weather and sun. Shall we dig into my makeup bouquet and take a better look at new launches?


BeYu Be Sensual Collection
This Spring BeYu brought out chic, sensual and girly collection that plays perfectly with pastels, marbles and new technology products. I have entire collection and let me tell you - it's fantastic in quality, innovation, diversity and colors. A bit of pink but still natural with nude Lip Biggies and gentle Highlighting Powder. I also adore their formula of Sensual Lip Oil and Model Mascara Intense. Overall, I'm really pleasantly surprised. There's much more you need to see! Review of the entire line will be up next and Be Sensual should hit our DM shelves within 2 weeks or so. 

L'Oreal Paint it Loud & XFiber 
Still, the prize for the most innovative collection goes to L'Oreal Paris. I'm absolutely in love with their new L'Oreal Infaillible Blush Paint palettes as they're nicely pigmented, lightly candy scented and include a gorgeous array of coral or pink blushes. They are all mostly shimmery and really, really unique for the drugstore (think NARS Taj Mahal or Orgasm). My second love are their Lip Paints in Lacquer or Matte finish and either of these have distinct cherry or melon scent. They're not the most longlasting thing but I love comfortable formula that is buildable to your own taste. Matte Lip Paint in Wuthering purple is all over my Instagram by now. L'Oreal False Lash Superstar XFiber mascara is a nice addition as well, if you like fiber mascaras in two steps. More swatches and impressions soon - it's on top of my review list.

Catrice & Essence Update Spring/Summer 2017 
Standardly, Essence and Catrice stands have been refreshed for warmer seasons. There are bits I really don't care about and also products, I had to try immediately. I'm currently especially pleased with new Catrice Camouflage Cream Wake Up Effect. It really brightens with it's salmon pink base while it doesn't cake up as a base for concealer. It totally replaced my Skinfood Salmon concealer. Another great novelty is Catrice Cushion Eyeliner, which is pitch black and has lovely longevity. Let's not forget about Lightening Transformer Drops for lightening your foundation. From Essence, I'm intrigued in their new single pan My must haves eyeshadows and Colour Boost nail polish line. Anyone interested into Essence Instant Matte foundation?

New makeup by BeYu, Avon, Essence, Catrice, L'Oreal


Artistry Modern Icon - Spring 2017
Artistry released a collection based upon 2 Shine lipsticks, Double shimmery eyeshadows, Eyebrow Kit and Highlighting Tint. Shine Lipsticks have a nice, pleasant texture that works like a cushion while Highlighting Tint gives a subtle rose-gold glow as a multi-tasking product. Eyeshadows come in a weird, tube packaging but they're still pretty and shimmery. That's all I can say for now, I'm not too fond of eyeshadows. But I love the fact, that Artistry made packaging look ultra chic and modern. The only downside is the price - not sure how the whole Amway thing works, but products are in the same price range as Dior or Clarins.

Avon Mark.
Avon is getting better and better with years, or should I say months. Avon is actually killing it right now with trendy releases and I cannot express my enthusiasm over their lipstick formulas. On top of all, next week they will release a new youthful, unique and sassy line called Mark. For all of you who dare to express your own makeup look and identity. And how modern does their new line look? I mean, perfect for younger and older audience - I'm still obsessing over their Mark lipsticks from the Avon event (which you can check on my Instagram). Avon Mark Gel Shine nail polish in Mauvelous is my dream shade of nail polish - vintage mauve that's still natural. I'm also pleasantly surprised by Magix Face Primer that blurs out imperfections with mousse silicone consistency. And do I dare to spoil your expectations saying there's 29 new shades of lipsticks? Good job, Avon! Mark will be released next week, on 2nd of March 2017 in Slovenia.

Max Factor Rule Breakers - Velvet Mattes lipsticks
Max Factor finally joined the matte lipstick family with new 7 shades of Velvet Mattes Lipsticks. They are all supposedly comfortable but still velvety matte in a finish, that doesn't dry out your lips. And I have to say the lipstick truly acts more like a satin cream rather than drying, clinging matte. Shade 25 Blush survived 5 hours and it's pretty close to Mac All Fired Up. Formula stays pretty creamy with wear, not drying down with hours. I would maybe add a tinge more matte effect or texture, it's still a bit too creamy for my taste.


New LOreal Lip Paints and other new drugstore products spring 2017

3 comments:

  1. Sami sladkorčki <3 mmm! Tudi jaz sem navdušena nad L'oreal Lip Painti in paletkami, prav tako pa me je pritegnila ta nova kolekcija Mark od Avona - waw, samo to lahko rečem. Embalaža mi je že všeč, hihi.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've got a great collection of products there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spot a few great new launches!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥