2 Jul 2016

New Korean Skincare Technology with Nanodiamonds: Teradia TD Repair


There's a new Korean technology on the market under the brand name Teradia. Teradia TD Repair series has been made with TD F.A.S.T. technology, a molecular design, for easy skin absorption of active ingredients. This technology is based on diamonds in molecular design to easily transfer active (plant) ingredients into the skin. Fast absorption, gradual targeting, effective absorption of high-concentrated ingredients and continuous hydration control is what TD F.A.S.T. technology promises. It shapes up firmness, even skintone and radiance with nano diamond formula, glutathione, calendula flower oil and grape seed extract. Sounds like an alienated product, right? Honestly, this is even a bit too much for me, so I'll try to easily explain my experience as I'm not a chemist to verify chemistry and technology of this unique product.





Let's start at the beginning. I'm testing Teradia TD Repair Emulsion Serum (63,73$ for 50ml, Jolse ) which is a unique product to Korean market. It's a 2 in 1 product of emulsion and serum with over trillion of nano diamonds. This means, you need only the tiniest amount because it's super effective due to small particles of diamonds. Camellia japonica seed oil, sorbitol, argania spinosa kernel oil, allantoin, calendula flower oil are great for moisture. Panthenol, glutathione, adenoosine and niacinamide will brighten complexion and add glow. Starting from knowing the ingredients, I've been using this emulsion serum for 2-3 weeks by now. I can't say I've noticed tremendous results but my skin is feeling rather nourished and glowy within this time. I love to layer it before my daily cream or sunscreen as it's lightweight and sinks into the skin like ''creamy water''. In this humid weather, it's enough to make your skin soft, plumped and untight, even if you have severely dry skin. Feeling on the skin is comfortable, non-sticky and soft. My freckles do look slightly less pronounced which is a big plus from me. Also, you get a lovely glow after each application, although I haven't spotted any reflecting particles. Texture of the emulsion serum is actually similar to Lancome Energie de Vie Liquid Care, only slightly more nourishing and luxurious. It's not a product that offers balmy and rich texture but rather a light layering prep before the real deal.




There's not a single thing I would resent toward this Teradia TD Repair Emulsion Serum. All claims and super nanodiamond technology did not impress me as much as texture and effect of the product. I don't care if it's made out of pure diamonds (but every girl likes a mini diamond or two) or a humble meadow flower, I'm only focused on the actual effect. My skin actually looks glowy, healthy, moisturised and even slightly brighter. It's hard to pass by a good brightening skincare and this emulsion serum is quite a sight to see. Still, I don't expect it to erase all my dark spots or freckles with time, I'm satisfied with minimal lightening and brightening. And if my skin is glowing, that's only another bonus. Actually, my experiences with Korean cosmetics are telling me that western brands have nothing on Korean technology and effectiveness. It's not everything about the profit but they actually deliver what they're promising. Teradia TD Repair is available on Jolse, Korean Cosmetics Online Shop. Jolse kindly sent this product for honest review and opinion because of newly launched line. The entire Teradia TD Repair series is currently sold out but Jolse re-stocks their products frequently.

15 comments:

  1. Korejci so res odlični z izdelki za nego. Njihova domišljija glede tehnologij ne pozna meja :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i really wan too try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, this sounds like a fab product!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, in the end it's the results that matter. This sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zveni izjemno zanimivo, čeprav gotovo to ni zame, ker res ne potrebujem še več glow-a v teh vročih dneh :P

    Tvoja koža izgleda bolj ali manj popolno na zadnji sliki <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally LOVE Korean skin care products. Great review :)

    xx
    Maliha
    www.redalicerao.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am thinking about such topics so I will certainly address page where it really is cool described. free itunes card codes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zadnji cas, da preizkusim se kaj Korejskega. Poznas mogoce kaksen njihov naraven brand? Tale je sicer malo predraga zame, ampak bere se odlicno!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like going to you site since I generally go over intriguing articles like this one.Great Job,
    cinderella solution reviews

    ReplyDelete
  10. For a first-time user, paid web hosting may seem unnecessary when a simple internet search pulls up free hosting alternatives running into the 1000s. Of course if you look deeper into the offers, then obvious differences appear: free web hosting comes at a price (pun intended) in that disk space, bandwidth and services will be less than paid for sites, and often advertising (which is how the service can be offered free) may seem out of place, or worse still, over the top. For the professional or business website, paying a top web hosts in 2020

    ReplyDelete
  11. One of the most common questions I hear when people start getting interested in dirt bikes is, "What dirt bike should I buy?" This is a very good question, but the answer can vary greatly. The decision doesn't necessarily depend on your age, although you don't really want to stick a 6 year old on a big 450cc motocross bike. These are the main deciding factors on which bike you should buy. lekkie bling ring

    ReplyDelete
  12. Exercise Bikes are a great way to stay in shape all year long, they provide an excellent low impact, aerobic exercise and are more compact and cheaper than other home fitness equipment. Finding the right stationary bike, or bike stand, can be a challenge but if you know what you are looking for and how much you would like to spend the process can be easy. DT240 road wheels R&D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥