21 Oct 2013

Etude House Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips PPK004



Etude House Etoinette Collection was released quite a while ago so the products are quite accessible online.
I just couldn't resist this packaging when I saw Etude House discounted in a korean online shop.
Etoinette Crystal Shine lipsticks represent your inner princess and gives a shiny finish to your lips.
This lipstick range isn't meant to be super pigmented but I  love the color selection and easy application.


Etoinette Crystal Shine Lips in PPK004 is a lovely pink-reddish color with silver shimmer.
Formula is medium sheer and reminds almost on a tinted lipbalm.
 You get a lovely light strawberry pink after applied on the lips with PPK004.
You can definitely build it up but you'll still get translucency.
I actually hate shimmers but once applied theay aren't really noticeable. 
I usually get only leftover shimmer on my lips when it wears off.
Keep in mind I ordered the most shimmery shade (for a change).
Longevity is okay- about 2-5 hours at most.
Moisture effect claim is actually true since I don't suffer from chapped lips afterwards. 
Scent is kind of rose based with a bit of sweetness.



If you can resist the cute packaging I admire you.
You can choose from  various colors with/without shimmer but keep in mind these are more like a tinted lip balm.
You can get them for around 17$ here or discounted for 10,40$ on Roseroseshop here.
Love the formula but for better color pay off try My Blooming Lips range.

PROS: moisturising, lovely color selection, cute packaging, affordable
CONS: glitter leftover/fallout, rose scent (hate rose scents in general)
RATING: B

15 comments:

  1. The packaging is to die for! And the color looks very pretty too on the swatch on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color looks very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also hate rose scents! It makes me sick. The packaging is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds perfect for me. So difficult to buy this brand from the UK. I think I know one site that sells them though. Cute packaging!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Če pa tole ni najbolj luštno pakiranje no :) Tud odtenek mi je všeč :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O ja, v živo še lepše :D da ne govorim o novi Minnie kolekciji *.*

      Delete
  6. The packaging is lovely. I don't like shimmer/glitter lipstick too. I have seen this on ebay at only $8 sth!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can get it cheaper for around 12-10$ :) I'll have to check it out, never seen Etoinette lipsticks under 10$

      Delete
  7. Joj kako so meni všeč te Korejske zadeve! Sploh embalaža, uf... ah! :D *vdih, izdih*. OK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The packaging is really cute! <3

    Kendra
    www.beautybykendrac.com
    youtube.com/beautybykendrac

    ReplyDelete
  9. loving your blog hun, followed you on gfc to keep up to date! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh I just love Etude House used to always go on gmarket to stock up :D haven't bought it in ages though :( lovely post x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥