30 Dec 2012

My Loves in 2012

It's finally here, the closure of 2012. 
This year was intense and I had hard time to choose the best.

HAIR
Shampoo: /
Conditioner: Dove Oil care conditioner
Mask: /
Oil: /
Protection spray: Schwarzkopf Got2b protection spray
Honorable mentions: Matrix Exquisite Oil, Orofluido oil

 SKINCARE & BODY
Makeup remover: /
Eye makeup remover: Bourjois Micellar cleansing water
Toner: /
Eye cream: /
Face cream: Eucerin Anti-pigment creme (review here)
Face&Body oil: Nuxe Multiusage dry oil
Deodorant: Rexona Maximum protection
Body cream: Garnier Intensive 7 day lotion
Honorable mentions: Garnier Rose water toner, Lush Full of grace serum

NAILS
Nail polish: Tony Moly Galaxy nails GT05, S-he 320
Nail file: crystal nail file
Nail base: /
Nail topcoat: Essence Better than gel nails topcoat (review here)
Hand cream: /
Honorable mentions: OPI Nail envy, Burt's bees cuticle cream

BASE
Face base: Essence My Illuminating base
Eye primer: Etude House Proof 10 eye primer
Honorable mentions: Maybelline Color tattoos, Nyx Jumbo eye pencil- Milk

FOUNDATIONS
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay
Pale foundation: Dainty doll foundation 001
BB cream: Missha M Perfect Cover BB (review here)
Powder: /
Honorable mentions: Bourjois Healthy mix (review here)

CONCEALER
Under-eye concealer: Skinfood Salmon darkcircle cream
Blemish concealer: Collection Lasting perfection
Honorable mentions: Maybelline Instant Age rewind

BRONZER & HIGHLIGHT
All over bronzer: /
Contour: Benefit Hoola bronzing powder
Highlighter: /
Honorable mention: Becca Shimmering skin perfector-Pearl, Tarte Angelic (review here)

BLUSH
Neutral blush: Tarte Exposed (review here)
Shimmery blush: Mac Warm soul
Pink/coral blush: Illamasqua powder blush- Katie
Honorable mention: Tarte Magic

EYES & BROWS
Mascara: Essence Get big lashes waterproof
Eyeliner: /
Shimmering eyeliner: Etude House Tear eye liner (review here)
Eye pencil: /
Brows: Alverde brow gel-01 Blond
Honorable mention: Essence Liquid ink eyeliner

EYESHADOW
Palette: Urban decay Naked 2
Single eyeshadow: Makeup factory Mat eyeshadow 29
Honorable mention: Rimmel Glam eyes-321 Walnut pearls, Urban decay Snatch

LIPS
Longlasting lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stains
Amazing color range: Wet n wild Megalast lipsticks
Most worn lipstick: Sleek Amped
Lipgloss:/
Lip primer: /
Honorable mention: Sleek pout paints

MAKEUP BRUSHES
Eye brushes: Sedona Lace (EB09, EB15)
Face brushes: Real techniques, Sedona Lace Midnight lace

PERFUME & OTHER
Sweet scent: Katy Perry Meow
Fruity scent: Katy Perry Puur
Winter scent: Bath&Body works sweet cinnamon pumpkin
Make-up fixing spray: Mehron Barrier spray

Hope you all had a wonderful year and wish you all the best in 2013!
Thank you all for supporting and reading my blog.

30 comments:

  1. Great post and great items. Love the look of the Sedona Lace Midnight lace brushes.

    great pictures too :D

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for the next black friday for sedona lace and they will be 50% off :D They are worth those several dollars!

      Delete
  2. Krasen post! Bo šlo kar nekaj stvari na wishlist/''check it out'' seznam. Moj post za 2012 je tudi že napol napisan, bo verjetno še danes objavljen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juhu, komaj čakam :) Ti vedno napišeš poste v nulo!

      Delete
  3. Wich one is purr and wich one is meuw , I think I would go for the fruity one purr.

    Is that a new one of boourjois? I remember the bottle to be green? I miss their cleanser I had at that time the tube with rose mouse and the gelish one I used the gel for night and rose for the mornings.


    Happy new year for you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bourjois has a green eye make-up remover too, this is just the micellar water which works great for my eyes:)

      Puur is the purple bottle (Meow is strong vanilla scent),smells like watermelon! :)

      Happy New year to you too!

      Delete
    2. Thank you :) Great their range has widen up. they dont sell Bourjois where I live wich is a shame. That water looks like something That would work for me too.


      Thanks for the injoy of the kat perry parfume :)

      Delete
  4. that galaxy nail varnish looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally love your picks! Soon gonna grab a few of them. Thanks for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kje si kupila Revlon just bitten lip stains in Wet n wild šminkice?
    Drugače pa super post. Tudi jaz moram še o svojih najljubiš napisat, pa sem zadnje čase preveč lena za pisanje blogov :D
    Pa srečno novo leto <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon sem dobila v swapu, wet n wild pa na beautyjoint.com za okoli 2$.
      Komaj čakam da preberem kaj novega! :)
      Srečno leto tudi tebi**

      Delete
    2. A, kul. Mam še kodo za 5 % popust na tej strani, nekaj sem na ebayu naročala, nimam pojma kaj :P
      Lepo praznuj*

      Delete
  7. Kak je lep ta bleščičast lak <3 Pa Naked paleta je res top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the lovely comment ! I love your blog too xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's so many great products in this post :)
    I especially love the Revlon lip stains too!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have some of these!! so many great products!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many great products! I have one Real Technique brush that I really enjoy using, so I want to invest in some more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is such a great and thorough list of favorites! hoola is my all time favorite bronzer,its the perfect colour and i only just today bought some of the real techniques brushes i cant wait to try them! great post and thanks for sharing,i am you're newest follower :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are awesome products and i want to try them all!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  14. HELLO DEAR!
    I just arrived in your blog, really beautiful .... great post!
    I would be really happy if you would to follow each other ... let me know <3
    TI APPEARANCE!
    KISSES AND HAVE A NICE DAY

    BLOG> http://mcaruso930.blogspot.it/

    FACEBOOK> http://www.facebook.com/ThisIsMyStyleByMartinaBlog?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with that sweet twinkling katy perry perfume bottle. <3
    I cant help it, I'm total cute perfumes addict.
    Is it worth buying? Last long, doesn't lose/change scent?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, worth REBUYING too! My absolute favorites and I always get compliments from strangers :) It's medium longlasting and both get a bit more sweet(vanilla) over the time. The pink one is like a vanilla candy cane <3
      Check them out here:http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/Katy-Perry/Purr-10543.html

      Delete
    2. I bought Katy Perry Purr. And guess what... I'm in love <3 Thank you for this post, I think I found my favorit perfume!

      Delete
    3. Yay, glad you like it :) It still my fav too!

      Delete
  16. I adore Real Techniques brushes as well, they're my absolute fav! I really want to try Revlon Colorstay, I've heard so many positive reviews about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I loooove the megalast lipsticks by Wet'n'Wild.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't even know that K. Perry has got this line of perfumes! They look great!

    What do you think about following each other? :>

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. thanks for sharing so many great products!! these are my favorite kind of posts

    new follower :)

    www.thebechtholts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥