22 Nov 2012

Etude House Tangerine Cream blush + Preview Princess Etoinette

Etude House is one of the best known Korean brands.
If you want to start exploring Asian products, Etude House is the best first choice.
It has super pretty packaging and the products are just outstanding...especially nice on fair skin.
Miss Tangerine is/was a limited collection but it's still selling online and in stores (I believe).
I got mine a few months ago and I fell in love! 
Mine are in the colors #3 Miss berry (neon pink color) and 4# Miss grape (light purple).
They both look really dollish on the cheeks although Miss grape can be used as a highlighter.
The packaging is quite convenient and simple. The tube has similar applicator as a lipgloss.
The texture is quite unusual-mousse like.
It's really easy to blend and the pigmentation is outstanding.
Not to mention the lasting power for the entire day - leaves a bit of a stain.
 *I can already see how I'll have to scrub my hand to get rid of the swatches.*
The finished look is really natural but yet it dries up in a....powder/stain form?
The easiest application is with fingers- it's too thick for a brush.
L to R: #4 Miss grape, #3 Miss berry
 I can see why I like Miss Grape so much- it's really similar to my current lilac hair color (Directions Violet).

Overall, they're worth checking out and for the price (8-10$ including FREE shipping worldwide) you just can't get wrong. There are 4 colors in the range- pink,grape, light peach, neon peach.

Rating: B
Where to buy? I got mine on Ebay from HERE.

Did I mention the NEW Holiday collection? It's called Princess Etoinette and it's AMAZING.
I want those lippies and heart highlighter soooo badly!
*from Etude House site*

12 comments:

  1. wow these looks so nice. love the packaging of the princess etoinette stuff. so girly :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love miss tangerine too..yourr hair are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried any asian products, but these are difinitely something I'd look in to! So cool!

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! These look incredible! Love the lilac one - so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love your hair color!

    Great review! I'm going to check these out after I downsize some lip products. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these looks amazing... love the packaging too!
    thank you for visiting my blog - the ted baker lip pens set costs £15 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This brand is so kitsch! I love how girly it is :)

    Lea x

    It's Such A Wonderful Life -
    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    Why not check out my Christmas Yankee Candle giveaway? It's the last day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG They the blushers look amazing! I think I might need to get the pink one... XD
    Also, how cute are the new collection items?! I can't wait to see them for myself! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy crap O_O Not only do I love the tangerine blushes, but the Etoinette Collection...I don't even know what to say, the blusher consists of little pink hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look gorgeous! I'm definitely going to try these in the future :)

    http://petitfaon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥