13 Jun 2012

Overview of Stila eyeshadows- Kitten,Cloud...

Stila never caught my attention...until I got my first Stila eyeshadow trio.
Seems like Mac overtook the whole beauty community with their eyeshadows...including me.
Why bother with Stila in the same price range if you can buy Mac ones ?
Well I was wrong...and not to mention you get 1x more of the product.
Stila got me hooked up with my first experience.

I love both...their baked- Champagne glow and pan form- The it girl eyeshadows.
They give a lovely sheen, amazing color pay-off and they are just buttery soft!
However the older versions have small fallouts but I don't mind it.
Let the swatches speak for themselves.
The It girl palette

Stila Cloud eyeshadow

Stila baked Champagne Glow
L to R: Stila Champagne Glow baked shadow 1, 2, 3, Stila Cloud, Kitten, Chloe, Lame

My favorites are by far...SURPRISE SURPRISE...Kitten and Cloud.
Kitten more on the Mac Ricepaper-peachy-side and Cloud on the Mac Shale-taupe-silvery-lavender-side. 

Honestly you need Kitten in your life if :
Mac All that glitters is too dark for you but you're still craving for a light warm champagne

You need Cloud if: 
You like more cool toned eyeshadows and you're fair

Can't recommend Stila eyeshadows enough....but do try to find value palettes...as it seems Kitten is included almost in every palette. Plus it's a lot cheaper than buying a seperate eyeshadow and you won't regret any of them.
Hmm...currently I'm already lusting after Stila Starlight and of course Stila Natural Eye shadow palette.
What  are your new favorite eyeshadows?

7 comments:

  1. ooo kok hude barve <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own Stila baked Champagne Glow and I'm super happy with it. Great shades for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iii, kakšna močna obarvanost. Ne delaj lušt, no :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the lightest shade from the champagne glow trio a dupe for Kitten? (They both look similar in the picture). Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you don't need both! :) Kitten is SLIGHTLY more peachy (5%).

      Delete
  5. Did you realize that hostility in cats as a rule originate from the condition that they live in? Difficult to accept yet obvious;adoptable pets

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥