8 Mar 2013

Bourjois Flower perfection Smoothing primer review


Bourjois is known for their great foundations.
I recently gave a go to their primer/base (anyone knows the difference?).
I'm not sure if it will be in the permanent line but I found it on a limited edition spring stand.
Maybe they're just testing if the product will grow on people?
It's purpose is to apply it before foundation and makes your skin looking flawless.
Based on silicone it covers up large pores and smooths the surface of your skin.
I know...silicone is bad for your skin but my skin 70% better with this little guy.
I usually apply it only on my T-zone and I'm ready for foundation.


The texture is mousse-like and spreads like a dream (obviously). It has no smell or colour once applied.
The jar contains 7ml but it will serve you for a long time since you need a tiny amount. 
I only miss a small spatula and it can crease if applied too much.
All in all it's a nice primer for covering pores- Catrice has a similar one for fraction of  the price. 
Cost: around 9€ in local drugstores.
Rating: B

8 comments:

  1. Zadnjič sem kupila primer od Catrice, pa me nekako ni ravno prepričal. Mi je bil od Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector veliko boljši. Je pa res da je bil slednji bolj "silikonast". Moram še dodobra stestirat Catrice v vseh pogojih, da bom res lahko podala neko pravo oceno.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uf...je težko preiti iz boljše kvalitete na slabšo ;) Jaz še nisem sprobala kakšnih dražjih primerjev pa sem še kar zadovoljna s tem :D
      Sem pa opazila mešane odzive...verjetno čisto odvisno od osebe.

      Delete
  2. That's a really interesting product, I've never seen a primer with that sort of texture before. I wish we had Bourjois in the stats, I'd love to try this! xx - Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L'oreal Studio secret primer is exactly the same (maybe even better)!! :)

      Delete
  3. I will have to try this and I love Etude House amazing products love your blog x

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this and swatched it on my hand when in Boots a while back and my hand was sooooo soft and pores sooo invisible after using it! This is quite similar to my Gosh Velvet Touch Line Perfector Primer x x

    CandyxCosmetics.blogspot.co.uk << Double MUA Eyeshadow Palettes Giveaway Ending Soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like your blog and nice post...would you like to follow each other..let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely following you back :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥