7 Mar 2013

Etude House Sweet recipe Jelly lips JOR203


Etude House is one of my favorite brands.
It has the most unique packaging and their collections are always full of cuteness.
The products are always high quality and not a single item let me down.
Their NEW collection Sweet recipe *click here* was no exception.
I had to restrain myself not to buy everything but I did treat myself to Jelly Lips-Talk.

The packaging is similar to My blooming lips but without the bow and with jelly beans around.
I choose JOR203 which is a bright neon red in the tube. 
I was a bit dissapointed at first with the pick - I hate true reds.
However the color on the lips is a totally different story.

The color with 1 swipe is a light orange-strawberry color but you can still see your actual lip color.
If you build up the color intensity - you can get a neon strawberry red.
Leaves a slight red stain which isn't patchy or uncomfortable.

The color itself looks really youthful on the lips and it's perfect for pale skintones or girls which are afraid of reds (including me). The texture is jelly-like and buildable
You can easily wear it as a lipbalm and it's not even close to the word sticky.
 Smells like a real cherry lollipop and I really enjoy the smell for a few minutes.


Etude House is quite affordable and I usually buy Korean make-up through Ebay or other Korean stores.
You can find this lipstick for about 9$ (cheap as chips) HERE from my favorite Korean Ebay seller.
Rating: A+  

16 comments:

  1. this looks really cute! The colour looks lovely too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought an Etude House lipstick and I'm in love with it, it's so unbelievably creamy! Can't wait to order from them again :)

    Amy at PaintPotted xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prav luštno izgleda na tebi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luštna barva! Res se moram spraviti nekaj azijskih stvari naročiti. Same cute zadevice vidim po blogih.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Res je! Tony Moly in Etude House sta še posebej extra cute :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, the packaging is very cute and it looks really good on you
    Good post!

    Maybe you can find the time to take a look at my blogs darling
    I would really apreciate it

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 I will check out your blog too :)

      Delete
  6. I love Etude House. They have such great products and this lipstick looks fabulous on you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you <3 Etude H. is absolutely amazing!

      Delete
  7. Etude House have some of the cutest packaging I have ever seen. I need to browse on Ebay for a few items from them as I have never actually owned anything from them. This lipstick looks like a nice formula for summer
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I bought a bunch of things from this collection this week (I couldn't resist). It's hard to wait for the products to reach America. I'm anxious x

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥