22 May 2017

Etude House Haul: Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack, Lips Talk & Play 101 Stick

etude house haul on Jolse

Korean products are the best. As you might know from my Beginner's Guide to Korean Cosmetics that my favourite brand is Etude House. Not only because it's super cute and girly, but it also delivers pretty solid quality items. I usually shop Korean products on Jolse. Although I'm generally pleased with Etude House makeup, I have mixed feelings toward Etude House Bubble Tea Sleeping Pack (10,38€ on Jolse) in Strawberry. It's targeted for dry skin and it has a jelly type of consistency with small bubble tea beads. Sleeping mask is slightly sticky and you can actually sniff the alcohol - but still keeps my skin somehow locked with previously added moisture. I like to apply it as a final layer before all my serums, toners and light creams before bed. It's not my favourite skincare thingy but I do enjoy it's appearance.


etude house bubble tea sleeping mask review


Next up is their classic Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips Talk (7,98$ on Jolse) - I choose BE101 in Chiffon finish. Color itself is a brilliant mixture of brown, rosy red and nude. Actually it's strongly similar to expensive Dior Rouge Matte Lipstick in 772 Matte Classic shade. It's a no brainer shade that compliments all skintones, while the texture is slightly more velvety satin than totally matte. The quality of the lipstick is easily comparable to other european drugstore alternatives. And let's not talk about fruity bubblegum scent, yum! 

etude house lips talk be110

etude house lips talk BE110 on lips


My favourite discovery is Etude House Play 101 Stick (5,99$ on Jolse)  in number 13 Rose Gold. These multipurpose sticks can be used as blushers, cream eyeshadows or even lipsticks. Number 13 is a lovely light pink with golden sheen, a more wearable version of Nars Orgasm blush. Cream blends like a dream and sets into a more velvety finish that's not sticky or overly creamy. I'm definitely interested in their Stick Foundation too. I'm totally gonna abuse this product in summer for that ''baby doll glow'' on my cheeks.

etude house play 101 stick 13 swatch

3 comments:

  1. Nice selection! I especially like the lipstick and the multistick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wau tale stick je prekrasen, pa tudi šminka ti zelo paše ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also really like the package of Etude House products, so girly and adorable. Thank you for sharing the review.
    gmail sign in

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥