21 Apr 2015

Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick #10 Latte Brown


Innisfree or Korean environmentally aware brand harvests success with their skincare (volcanic masks) and base products. While I haven't adventure in that specific area (yet), I'm slowly discovering their lipsticks. With natural ingredients and environmentally friendly packaging, I'm astonished with performance. Although Innisfree might look the most boring brand in extensive Korean makeup jungle, Innisfree delivers quality over quantity. Boxes printed with soy ink, recycled paper, eco-friendly life are synonyms of Innisfree. ''Innis'' as an island of Jeju and ''free'' as purest natural ingredients.



Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick promises creamy texture, glossy color and smooth coating. Honestly, I agree. Lipstick has a creamy finish, which can be applied full on for glossy effect or being sheered down as a tinted lip balm.  While I sometimes experience lip irritation after a long day, this doesn't happen with this particular product. Latte Brown or #10 is nourishing as well. Indeed, perfect fitting and nourishing camellia oil are the properties that make it so comfortable. It's almost as if you'd wear a cushion bubble around your lips. Longevity is my only main concern. While Creammellow Lipsticks are nourishing, they last on for only 2 hours. However, I usually extend my wear with nude lip liners up to 4 hours. Essence Longlasting Lipliner in  Lovely Frappuccino is a perfect fit for #10 Latte Brown. Color itself is a rosy brown with a hint of red, quite unique to my collection. It's nothing bright but still manages to uplift fair complexions.



I'm really happy with this picked product. Actually, I think I've found my new Korean lip favourite. Innisfree Creammellow Lipstick delivers without tugging or dryness and leaves your lips fully moisturised at the end of the day. Creamy consistency, eco-friendly brand and wearable color makes it worth spending 12,98$. There are 10 cute shades in Creammellow line and you can check them out here. You can find newest Innisfree products easily on Jolse.com, offering a free worldwide shipping.

14 comments:

  1. From the tube, the colour doesn't look very interesting, but wow, it looks really beautiful on your lips! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I feel in love after seeing the swatches :)

      Delete
  2. Tko v embalaži ne zgleda nič kaj posebnega, ampak na tebi pride prekrasna! Bere se super, mogoče si pa privoščim kdaj kakšno :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This colour is gorgeous!
    would you mind looking at my blog and maybe following back? It would mean a lot
    thankyou x
    http://adelicateobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Odtenek je res lep, pa tudi sama embalaža mi izgleda prekrasno. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh krasno izpade na ustnicah. Love it*

    http://candylovestreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, looks really breautiful on you! Really love your blog, I'm following you now.
    SweetBeautyReviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a beautiful shade and I love the packaging!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My HG lipstick is a color just like this. This rosy brown, with hint of red is my favorite mlbb shade. I've been looking for more like it, because my HG lipstick is discontinued. But the perfect shade is hard to find. I don't know what I'll do when my lipstick runs out! :( I'll send you a pic on Instagram, see if you can match it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you're trying out asian products :)

    www.fionnac.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥