7 Jan 2015

Memebox Special #42 OMG 3


Yes indeed, Memebox knows how to surprise customers with their subscription boxes. Memebox Special #42 OMG 3 probably contains the most weirdest products you've ever seen. OMG series is constantly released by Memebox due to it's popularity. I got the third version and I was pretty shocked. And I thought I've seen it all....OMG 3 came with 5 full sized products that are fairly expensive on it's own but co joint in a Memebox, you get a pretty good deal. Now let us see the thrilling inside!



First up on the list is Platinum Total Solution Miracle Skin Pore Tightening Pack (19$, Memebox Shop) which reduces the appearance of pores. It looks like a normal clay mask with tea tree oil on the first ball, but supposedly contains the most bizarre ingredient- platinum gold powder, which gives a coppery colour. If I'm honest, I don't even know what's platinum gold powder but mask works great with pores and acne. It also gives a warming sensation when you first apply it. I won't even mention the massive tube that will last a year or two, especially since you need a tiny drop for whole face.



Cleeomee Three Layer Perfume Donkey Oil Mist is an all-rounder, which moisturises and smells nice. Did you read donkey? Well yes, it's made out of real donkey milk, which is supposedly three times more effective than cow's milk. Scent is refreshing, oppose to my milky fragrance from my imagination. Since I'm not too fond of animal milk anyway, I gave this product to my mom. She enjoys it on the days, when she's hurrying out the doors. Effective and quick absorbing but a tinge too weird for my taste.


On the Body Makgeolli Soap (12$, Memebox shop) is basically made from alcohol drink - fermented rice, wheat and water. I like the fact, that it contains lactic acid which is always welcomed in my skin regime. You can use soap as an extra face cleanser when you're dealing with breakouts and enlarged pores. It lathers up super easy and is budget friendly.


I don't want to admit, but I highly enjoy this Migabee Bee Venom & Honey Cream (54$, Memebox Shop). Me and my mum are already through half of the tube and we both have noticed brighter and shinier complexion, not to mention my mom's reduced wrinkles. It has a lovely jelly texture that nourishes the skin. Cream contains royal jelly, propolis, honey and bee venom. I think I don't even want to know how they get bee venom - sounds suspiciously cruel.



TonyMoly Tint Crayon Delight - Neon Pink (8$, Memebox Shop) doesn't contain any surprising ingredients but it is in fact, glow-in-the-dark lip product. Of course if rave party is your thing, this might be a necessity. But it's a fairly bright pink in normal light and tints your lips for entire day. It also smells incredibly sweet and fruity.



Memebox is widely available on their site here, ranging from 23-29$. OMG 3 box can be found here but it's already sold out. You can also find all described products in Memebox store, sold separately. I would recommend Migabee Bee Venom & Honey Cream, TonyMoly Crayon and Miracle Pack if you fancy something different.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I so want to try the Korean Makgeolli soap! That is actually hilarious yet intriguing! I like the taste of Makgeolli but it gives me headaches. Putting it on my face in the form of soap would be a different story, though! ;p

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥