26 Oct 2014

Deborah Glossissimo Lipgloss - 08 Peachy Smile

I love all kinds of lip products but my speciality are definitely lipsticks. Lipglosses usually don't impress me since they're sticky, disappear in minutes and are awkward to reapply without a mirror. But in last few years lipglosses changed dramatically in texture, finish and special effects. Deborah's fairly new release of Glossissimo offers super shiny finishgel texture, hydration and UV protection. What instantly caught my attention was quirky name of the line.



Glossissimo in 08 Peachy Smile is a warm toned pink with multi-dimensional shimmer. It's a lovely universal shade that is flattering for everyday wear. I appreciate additional UV protection and cherry bubblegum scent that's quite addictive. Now, considering texture and formula there are quite a few bits I want to point out. Formula is quite thick when you first apply it but after a few minutes it turns a bit more gel-like. Disappointing aspect are shimmer particles which you can feel on the lips. What I do suggest is to look after Glossissimo colors without shimmer particles. Pigmentation wise these glosses have medium coverage and are great for wearing on it's own. Applicator is standard doe foot with flattened side.



In a nutshell, I have a love-hate relationship with this particular Peachy Smile shade. Glossissimo lipglosses smell delicious, have medium coverage and gel-like/non sticky texture. What bothers me the most are shimmer particles. Luckily enough, Glossissimo has a wide color selection with or without shimmer. I would suggest to check out Deborah lipglosses but choose upon your liking. I also noticed plumper lips with this lipgloss possibly due to hydrating polymers. You can find Deborah lipglosses in all European drugstores and online for about 5€. Deborah products are frequently on offer too.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of shimmer that you can feel, it's not very comfortable. But the colour itself looks really pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree :) I did notice a lot of solid colors in this line, yay! Scent is delicious though.

      Delete
  2. Jaz imam vijola odtenek, ki ima dosti viden šimer kot tale, sem pa čisto navdušena nad njim.:)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥