25 Dec 2013

Glitter Nails: p2 Lost in Glitter - 02 Get Gorgeous!


I've been neglecting my nail polishes for a long period.
But after receiving this gorgeousness from Dolores (Colorful Bottle) I went straight to painting my nails. 
p2 is unfortunately sold only in Germany and Austria so you must imagine how happy I was to see loads of goodies from this brand. Thank you Dolores!
It's pretty much impossible to get p2 online unless you do a swap.
 p2 02 Get Gorgeous! is from their Lost in Glitter regular line which has an actual glitter-metallic-opaque finish.


I applied 2 coats without any base color underneath.
You can achieve full opacity with 2-3 coats.
You can easily layer it but as always - glitters can be a bit tricky to remove.
Color is muted-pale gold with holographic glitters and chunks.
I would highly recommend to check out this line especially to my German readers.
 p2 nail polishes retail under 2€ and always have trendy colors & finishes.
Do you like wearing glitters?

9 comments:

  1. Nice olish,i have one p2 sand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Res luškan lakec :)

    Pa dokaj obstojni so teli :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joooj kok so tisti holo delci lušni! Res amazing lakec.
    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks absolutely gorgeous! Reminds me so much of the festive season, haha~ Merry Christmas, Sara! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, perfect for holiday season :) Happy holidays to you too! :*

      Delete
  5. Takšna zlata je res zelo lepa...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous festive polish!
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ko sem bila v Gradcu, me tile glittri niso prav nič prepričali, ampak sedaj vidim, da so res krasni. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Glitter is always my favorite!
    celeb networth

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥