23 Aug 2013

Holographic obsession



I've been lusting over holographic bags and shoes the entire summer.
I even googled out every possible way with the word holographic and thankfully Asos came out with hologram bag on same time. Still searching for same shoes, I asked my boyfriend to custom paint my phone in holographic glitters. I even realised I already had some jewelery and make up items related to holographic trend. Do I need to say they are a great conversation starters?


Asos holographic bags - buy here and here
Etude House Nymph Aura mist- buy here
Wet'n'wild Glassy Gloss- 310 Candy Glaze
Benefit Bella Bamba- buy here
Etude House nail polish PPK002 - buy here
S-he nail polish 427 - sold in DM
Dior Addict lipstick- buy here
Custom made rings by me
Swarovski stud earrings- buy here
White Opal bracelet- buy here 

I think I'm pretty much settled with holographic items (still searching for shoes though).
You can also check out my DIY holographic perfume display here.
Do you find holographic items interesting? What's your favourite thing/accessory to wear in the summer?

14 comments:

  1. Sem imela holografske sandale ko sem bila stara okrog 10 :D Mislim, da mi jih je nekdo prinesel iz Francije takrat. Lepa zbirka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your phone looks amazing! It's given me ideas for mine now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super zbirka, torbica res hudo zgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Telefon zgleda super, pa torbica je ful dobra:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The holo bag is to die for! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. this bag is out of my mind!!! stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moja mama ima eno holografsko clutch torbico, ki je že zelo zelo stara.. In spet v modi, očitno:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kako dobra torbica!!!
    Zelo lepa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, tale objava je cupcake za mojo dušo *_*

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super zbirka, torbica res hudo zgleda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank youNice post, thanks for the share
    Oh my god I love these!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥