29 Sept 2012

NOTD: Pajama party with Etude House

I was always intrigued by sprinkle effect nail polishes.
Sadly enough they are quite expensive in Europe (looking at you Nails Inc!).
However, Korean brands were way earlier with sprinkle effect so it's pretty much easy to get them in any Korean nail polish brand.
I applied OPI Nail Envy as a base coat.
1 coat of Essence Sleepy as a base color.
Sprinkle effect polishes are super sheer so you do need a good base color for opaque look.
 Etude House PBL601- Pajama party with 1 coat and 2 coats.

 Only 1 layer the Pajama party for glitter effect.

2 layers of Pajama party gives a nice deep sprinkle effect.
Sprinkle effect- some are in front and some in background ''look'' thanks to added sheer color.
It's a lovely nail polish that can be layered for sprinkle effect or applied as 1 coat- glitter effect.

I got mine from HERE(click) from Cutest Makeup.

8 comments:

  1. This looks so pretty <3 <3

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute
    x
    http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love the rainbow glitters! the colors make me so happy haha :)

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I love this - I need to try to franken something similar <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. I'm sorry, I had a lack of inspiration. But I'll come back tomorrow! :)

      Delete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥