12 Nov 2011

Emerald green make up look

It's still fall and I wanted to show off my greens in my collection. I concentrated on more of a dark toned greens and forest greens.

Here the finished look 


PRODUCTS USED FOR THE EYES
- UD Primer potion
- Max Factor Liquid effect pencil- Black
- Sleek palette- Storm
- Benefit eyeshadow- Low profile
- Wet n wild Color icon Trio- Cool as a cucumber
- Wet n wild Color icon 8-palette- Comfort zone
- Maybelline One by one mascara

 PRODUCTS FOR THE REST OF THE FACE
- Bourjois Healthy mix foundation 51 
- MAC MSF in Light
- NYX Concealer in a jar in Yellow 
- Garnier Roll-on concealer in Light
- NYX blush: Angel
- Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve it over


I hope you like the finished look and you'll try some greens on yourself.

8 comments:

  1. Simpatičen look.
    Comfort zone? I be jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ful ti paše zelena barva ;) Like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks lovely on you, also love the lipstick! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I love green eyeshadow :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, the colours really suit you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zelena in oranžna izgledata super skupaj in ti res pašeta

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥