19 Sept 2013

Oh The HORROR Collection from Darling Girl



 Fall season is here and makeup brands are already coming out with their new Halloween collections.
Darling Girl released a new OH THE HORROR collection inspired by classic tv monsters and villains.
I have to admit, I got shivers after seeing the pigment Here's Johnny from The Shining.  
I dare you to check out all Oh The Horror pigments and let me know which ones you recognize! 


The Mummy- gold with purple, blue sparkles. My favorite out of the bunch!
Seven Days Later- It's a grayish teal with blue sparkles. Is it from The Ring?


Camp Blood- light gray/silver with blue and pink/red sparkles.
Heads Will Roll- almost semi-matte smokey lilac with fine blue and pink shimmer.
Here's Johnny! - Most sparkly out of them all. It's a burgundy/blackened red with loads of  pink and blue sparkles. *shivers*



Like always swatches just don't do them justice.
As you might already know Darling Girl is super affordable and ships internationally.
Samples are 4$ for 5, Petit jars are 2,5$ and Full size is 5,9$.
If you don't like pigments you should at least check their Oh The Horror collection and guess which TV monsters/villains inspired which shade.
Here is the Oh the Horror collection and here is their entire range of products.

10 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous colors! Great swatches too ^_−☆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise, always happy to receive your support :)

      Delete
  2. camp blood and the mummy are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these! I really really need to give them a try, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ravno par urc nazaj sem na nekem drugem blogu gledala swatche cele kolekcije in skoraj umrla <3 Škoda, da res res ne maram pigmentov (oziroma sem za uspešno uporabo preštorasta). Mogoče za Halloween 2014 :D

    ♥, moonchild beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice colours! :-)

    I´m following you now. Would you like to visit my blog and follow me back?


    Sorteo internacional/International giveaway:
    http://envueltaencrema.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/sorteo-mac-vuelta-al-cole-2013.html


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's Johnny is my fave! Haven't heard of this brand, I'm going to visit their website!



    MyMakeUpCompulsion

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those colours looks so pretty. And omg at the pigmentation! Deffo want these for future halloween parties +.+
    xoxo
    http://www.2-girls-and-a-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful swatches and post lovely! The colors look absolutely stunning! <3 I am not a massive fan of pigments but these look so good that I may give them a go :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  9. That pigmentation is unbelievable!!!! i will definitely get my hands one them!!!

    jesselynnn.blogspot.com //FANCYTHEE

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥