2 Jan 2014

Stargazer Star Pearl Eyeshadows


Stargazer is an affordable makeup brand with loads of crazy colors.
I've been enjoying their lipsticks quite a bit after I received them in a UK swap (here).
In fact I even bought a true neon pink shade on Ebay - but that's another story. 
Anyway, Stargazer is now available in Slovenia thanks to bodizenska
The entire assortment is yet small and I miss their lipsticks but you can still get a pretty decent amount of Stargazer. I was pretty intrigued by their Star Pearl eyeshadows since many UK bloggers compared them to Mac eyeshadows.



Red Rapture is supposedly a perfect color dupe for Mac Cranberry eyeshadow. 
It's a berry-red shade with a pink sheen.
Peach Flush is compared to Mac Vanilla pigment since it's a lovely champagne with a soft sheen and can be used as a highlighter.
 In terms of pigmentation these are nicely pigmented however they do tend to be a bit powdery. 
They wear great over a primer for hours and I really like it's gorgeous embossing. 


If you're really picky with eyeshadow quality this might not be for you. 
Pigmentation is almost outstanding but I would like to see better buttery texture and less fall-out. 
They retail for about 4,89€ in Slovenia (here) but you can also get them on their official website (here). 

15 comments:

  1. Vau, Red Rapture izgleda izjemno. Gre na WL. A bi lahko naredila kak look s tem senčilom? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meni oba izgledata ful lepo, čeprav verjetno Red rapture ne bi pogosto nosila. Moreš pa enkrat tisto neon pink šminko pokazat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bom, sem že poslikala pa se mi je fotoaparat skoraj pokvaril, lol.

      Delete
  3. Red rapture is gorgeous - so vibrant and dynamic! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meni je ljubša Peach Flush. Res perfekten highlighter:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard of this brand, but loving the look of these eyeshadows. They're very pigmented & pretty
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. in the pan they look beautiful! pigmentation is fab too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both colours are stunning, I love how pigmented they are <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're both such gorgeous shades although I don't think the red is similar to cranberry but it's still pretty in its own right! xx

    Gem // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pozdravljena! Nominirala sem te za Liebster Award: 2014 Edition, podrobnosti si poglej na mojem blogu :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have heard of this brand before but never tried any of the products <3 really love the red shade its gorgeous would be perfect for Valentines day :) x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peach Flush looks very pretty! Not sure I'd wear the other one though, then again, I tend to be very safe and boring when it comes to my eyeshadows :p

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥