30 Mar 2012

Warm bronze eyes using MAC Sable and Maybelline Color Tattoo

It's end of the week and I still have enough energy to write a new post. Today, I'll share my latest look I wore on a night out with my boyfriend. The entire eye make-up was really simple and easy to do and I really wanted to try MAC Sable eyeshadow, which unfortunately wasn't used since I got it. I guess I'm just too scared of warm toned eyeshadows lately. It was also a perfect opportunity to try out the crease-less action of Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the bronze. They both did a wonderful job giving dimension and no-creasing lines on my eyes (which is suprisingly good).See for your self and judge their performance.

For this look I used only:
Maybelline Color Tattoo- Bad to the bronze
4 basic eyeshadows ( Mac Sable, Mac Unbasic white, Mac Sketch, Wet n wild black)
Eyelash curler
Max Factor False lash effect mascara


The hero of them all...Mac Sable in all it's glory. Surprisingly I like it even better than Satin taupe even tough I prefer cool toned eyeshadows and this one is obviously a bit more warmer. Really pops out the green in the eyes.



As you can see...no visual creasing even with a flash light! I can always spot some kind of creasing on my eyelids if I don't use UD Primer potion or Too Faced Shadow insurance. Hands down to the Maybelline Color Tattoos! But WARNING ...It can crease without powder eyeshadows or being too generous with application.

6 comments:

I would love to know your thoughts ♥