21 Mar 2012

Mail of the month - March 2012

I'm back...again! I finally splurge some money on a brand new camera after 8 years of my trusty Sony camera. However, this time I decided to go with Canon and so far I'm really enjoying it.

I was recently really active in online shopping but as I said....my camera was broke. So I saved the best for last and tried not to open it til' I take some photos of the received items. First one was the Naked 2 palette, which was kindly sent to me by Hailey from this blog. I did ask for it before they were avaliable worldwide, but our swap extended a bit more and a bit longer. However, I was too excited about the other fun swap stuff and tried it already out. I'm really pleased with the color selection in Naked 2 and there's no doubt I'll be using these cool toned eyeshadows a lot.

Second envelope was with the new Mac Viva Glam Nicki lipstick. The color is just stunning and all I have to say is: YOU NEED IT. If you're in the same position as me, means the Mac store is really far, I suggest you Ebay (and it's cheaper from US too- I was lucky and got it for 23$ including shipping). You have a whole year to pick it up and I've already seen a couple of them on different blog sales. The lipstick itself is a neon yellow toned medium pink (flamingo pink).



Anyone already prepared for Spring and Easter?


Lots of love,

5 comments:

  1. The colour of the lipstick looks gorgeous! I'm desperate to get the Naked 2 palette aswell :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo... fouš za Naked2! :) A to sta naredile zamenjavo ali si jo prosila, da ti jo pošlje?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know your thoughts ♥